Nurse/Cleric at the Hutungwe Medical Center.
Cleric (LVL 5)
Cleric Domains: Protection, Water.
- STR 8 (-1)
- DEX 11 (+0)
- CON 12 (+1)
- INT 17 (+3)
- WIS 16 (+3)
- CHA 18 (+4)
- SKILLS AND FEATS
- Craft (Painting) +5
- Craft (Pottery) +4.5
- Craft (Stonemasonry) +1
- Heal +10
- Hide +0
- Listen +5
- Move Silently +0
- Ride +1
- Search +2
- Spot +5
- FEATS: Extra Turning, Improved Counterspell, Leadership.
- Sex: Female
- Race: Elf (high)
- Age: Approximately 28 years old
- Profession: Healer, Nurse
- Religious Following: Corellon Larethian
- Allignment: Neutral Good
- Languages Spoken: Common, Elven, Gnomish, Draconian
- Height: 5’8”
- Weight: 146 lb
- Appearance: Light skin. Very effeminate in appearance. Tall and slim. Long, very pale hair. Violet eyes. Very attractive.
- Family: Lurr Minoros (father), Anaphia Minoros (mother), Paradot Minoros-Ingjald (younger sister), Laucivian Ingjald (brother-in-law)
- Living Situation: Lives with her mother and father in the Hutungwe Medical Center building.
Born into a rather wealthy elven family with a good hand on business in Hutungwe, Valaphia is a rather skilled healer and cleric. From a young age, she was trained by her parents to be a nurse in the family-owned hospital. Today, she runs the Hutungwe Medical Center almost singlehandedly.
She has a good temper; this is fortunate, as she finds herself often exasperated by the daily increasing number of young people coming to her every morning, mistaking a hangover for a more serious ailment.
Valaphia is fond of the arts, reading, and holds a passing interest in alchemy. Because her younger sister, Paradot, is happily married and she is not, she receives a lot of pressure from her family to find a husband, but this carries no weight with her. She is content to be primarily a bit of a loner.